Pages

Tuesday 21 September 2021

The day I woke up with superpowers..Part 1

 The day I woke up with superpowers..Part 1


It was a normal day, I woke up, had some breakfast, brushed my teeth then got dressed for work.

I work at a wood company, and chopped down a tree  but it had some green slime in it. I didn’t really know what it was so I just carried on with my job (7 hours later) I got into bed and went to sleep.


The next day I felt different so I looked at the mirror and I was the same. Then suddenly I could hear someone screaming. I looked around to see them but no one was near me, but I still could hear her.

I said to myself quietly “Do I have super hearing, n...no way” I got into my car and headed to the doctors.


Comment down below if you would like to see Part 2


1 comment:

  1. Hi Liam, thank you for sharing your story. From the way your character stuttered (n...no way) and the use of the adverb 'quietly', I can tell that he was very shocked and in disbelief. Good descriptions here, well done.

    I also liked how you created a believable character by adding details about where he worked and how he got his superpowers (from the green slime).

    So far you've done a good opening and build up, I'm really interested to see the climax and the resolution in part 2!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about